Whom do we serve?
Our clients are our Reynolda Campus colleagues. Whether pitching a national news story or creating a new website, we enjoy collaborating with our fellow Deacons. Our services run the gamut, but we’re most frequently busy with:
- Developing and executing marketing and communication plans and collateral, both print and electronic;
- Placing national and local media stories for campus news and events;
- Managing communication for crisis situations;
- Writing promotional copy;
- Developing websites and consulting on design and content;
- Managing and developing the University’s identity standards;
- Providing professional photography services.
When we’re not working on your project, we design the Wake Forest University alumni magazine and manage the Wake Forest News Center. We also manage the University events calendar and telephone on-hold messaging.
As an office within the Department of University Advancement, we support the fundraising priorities of Wake Forest with effective communications strategies and marketing for initiatives and campaigns. We generate editorial content and design pieces to support short-term and long-term fundraising goals.